Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day, so why not let us create a stunning but natural look that is perfect for you. You’ll look radiant from the moment you arrive at your wedding venue until you say goodbye to your last guests – both on the day and in your wedding photographs.
Your wedding hair and make-up needs to last for a long time (all day and well into the night!). A busy day with strong daylight conditions requires professional make-up application, to ensure you don't look washed out in your photos and to create a hair style that will stay put, even with the evening dancing!
Often brides are nervous about using a professional hair and make-up artist for the first time on their wedding day. We often hear.... What if you make me look really different”, or… “You might use too much make-up?”
My artists will always listen to you and work with you, to help you find your individual wedding day look that you feel 100% comfortable with.
We all love helping our brides to look and feel amazing on their Big Day, ensuring they feel beautiful, comfortable and relaxed, so they can really enjoy the day itself. And of course, not forgetting providing the essential hair and make-up for the rest of the female bridal party – the bridesmaids and your Mum!
I was thrilled with every aspect of my service. Great communication, punctual, listened to what I wanted and created it perfectly. Dealt with my skin sensitivity. A highly professional yet completely personal service in which I felt confident in their hands the whole time, was stunned at the transformation they achieved with my hair & make up & also that they are genuinely such lovely people so it felt like having a friend styling us. They went beyond their duties with their help in the morning.
I was so, so pleased with my make up on the day of my wedding. I’d ummed and ahhed about the extravagance of it for a wedding that was being done on such a tight budget, but I didn’t regret it for a minute. My make up artist really listened to what I wanted (and didn’t want!) and was very responsive, helpful and attentive. She reassured me when I was hesitant, but also patient and not at all pushy. On the day itself, she was a calm, friendly presence, doing my sisters’ and mum’s hair as well.
Bridal Hair & Makeup Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey & beyond
To see some of our recent bridal hair and make-up looks, please view our wedding gallery. My weddings team work with our clients at their wedding venues across Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Dorset, Somerset(including Bath), Kent, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and into London, including some of our wedding venue favourites listed below:
- Rivervale Barn, Yateley in Hampshire
- Gate Street Barn near Bramley Surrey
- The Barn at Bury Court, Farnham in Surrey
- The Elvetham Hotel Hook in Hampshire
- Farbridge, West Dean near Chichester in West Sussex
- Ramster Hall, Chiddingfold in Surrey
- Clock Barn, Whitchurch (near Basingstoke/Andover) in Hampshire
- Wotton House, near Dorking in Surrey
- Farnham Castle, Farnham in Surrey
- The Tithe Barn Ditcham near Petersfield in Hampshire
- Russets Country House, near Haslemere in Surrey
- Wasing Park near Aldermaston (near Reading), Berkshire
- Pitt Hall Barn, near Basingstoke in Hampshire
- Denbies Wine Estate near Dorking, Surrey
- Great Fosters, Egham in Surrey
- Pennyhill Park, Bagshot in Surrey
- Audleys Wood, Basingstoke Hampshire
- Trunkwell Mansion House, near Reading, Berkshire
- Loseley Park, near Godalming/Guildford in Surrey
- Warbrook House, in Hampshire
- The Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa near Haslemere, Surrey
- Fresham Pond Hotel, Frensham, near Farnham in Surrey
- The Mandolay in Guildford, Surrey
- Pemboke Lodge in Richmond Park, Surrey
- DeVere Beaumont Estate in Windsor Berkshire
- Northbrook Park near Farnham, Surrey
- Froyle Park near Alton in Hampshire
- Milbridge Court near Frensham in Surrey
- The Harbour Hotel (formerly Radisson Blu) in Guildford, Surrey
- Silchester House, Basingstoke in Hampshire
- Botleys Mansion, Chertsey in Surrey
- Cain Manor, Headley Down in Surrey
...plus too many more to mention!
Tash was absolutely brilliant and made me feel so at ease on the morning of my wedding. I don’t wear much make-up normally and was worried that I wouldn’t look like myself, but Tash made the make-up look so natural. She also did my hair and hair and make up for my four bridesmaids and mum, all looked stunning! I would 110% recommend her!!