Ever wondered how to apply makeup professionally? Would you like to know how to recreate your wonderful wedding day look? Why not book a makeup lesson?
Why not book a makeup lesson to learn All the professional secrets revealed so you can re-create that professional make-up look at home...
One of our professional make-up artists will come to your home to teach you how to do your make-up using your own products and if you do not have something you need to create your look we can provide you with makeup and tools to use from are professional kits.
She will show you some different looks you can create using your own everyday make-up products. So you can create your own celebrity look for yourself!
In our makeup lessons we will teach you
- How to care for your skin.
- We will sort through your old makeup and get rid of anything that does not look good on your skin.
- Make-up shades that will suit you naturally and enhance your best features.
- A quick and simple make-up routine for day wear.
- How to adapt your make-up look for the evening.
- Tools for application.
- Application tips for a long-lasting look.
- What make-up to wear for special occasions.
- Then tell you where to buy the makeup for your perfect look.
Friends and I had a make up lesson.... Natasha was amazing! Really knows her stuff, helpful & a good laugh to boot! She's really made me see where I was going wrong and what products would suit me. Now I'm off to shop having thrown out all my make-up.... Thanks again Natasha, can't honestly thank you enough x
Where do you cover?
Natasha's team of professional makeup artists provide makeup lessons across the South East and South West including Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex, Berkshire, Kent, Devon, and Dorset.
Make-up lessons are £60.00
Book a makeup a lesson for you and a friend for £120 and get the 3rd friend for free.