The perfect finishing touch to your wedding day look
You’ve found the wedding dress of your dreams, chosen your flowers, but what about your hair and make-up?
Every bride wants to look her best on the Big Day, so why not let us create a stunning but natural look that is perfect for you. You’ll look radiant from the moment you arrive at your wedding venue until you say goodbye to your last guests – both on the day and in your wedding photographs.
Your wedding hair and make-up needs to last for a long time (all day and well into the night). A busy day with strong daylight conditions requires professional make-up application, to ensure you don’t look washed out in your photos and to create a hair style that will stay put, even with the evening dancing!
Often brides are nervous about using a professional hair and make-up artist for the first time on their wedding day. We often hear….
“What if you make me look really different”, or…
“You might use too much make-up?”
My artists will always listen to you and work with you, to help you find your individual wedding day look that you feel 100% comfortable with.
I was thrilled with every aspect of my service. Great communication, punctual, listened to what I wanted and created it perfectly. Dealt with my skin sensitivity. A highly professional yet completely personal service in which I felt confident in their hands the whole time, was stunned at the transformation they achieved with my hair & make up & also that they are genuinely such lovely people so it felt like having a friend styling us. They went beyond their duties with their help in the morning.
I was so, so pleased with my make up on the day of my wedding. I’d ummed and ahhed about the extravagance of it for a wedding that was being done on such a tight budget, but I didn’t regret it for a minute. My make up artist really listened to what I wanted (and didn’t want!) and was very responsive, helpful and attentive. She reassured me when I was hesitant, but also patient and not at all pushy. On the day itself, she was a calm, friendly presence, doing my sisters’ and mum’s hair as well.
Mrs Kate Fox (Massey-Chase)
Tash was absolutely brilliant and made me feel so at ease on the morning of my wedding. I don’t wear much make-up normally and was worried that I wouldn’t look like myself, but Tash made the make-up look so natural. She also did my hair and hair and make up for my four bridesmaids and mum, all looked stunning! I would 110% recommend her!!
We all love helping our brides to look and feel amazing on their Big Day, ensuring they feel beautiful, comfortable and relaxed, so they can really enjoy the day itself. And of course, not forgetting providing the essential hair and make-up for the rest of the female bridal party – the bridesmaids and your Mum!
To see some of our recent bridal hair and make-up looks, please view our wedding gallery.
My weddings team work with our clients at their wedding venues across Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Dorset, Somerset(including Bath), Kent, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and into London, including some of our wedding venue favourites listed below:
- Rivervale Barn, Yateley in Hampshire
- Loseley Park, near Godalming/Guildford in Surrey
- Fresham Pond Hotel, Frensham, near Farnham in Surrey
- The Barn at Bury Court, Farnham in Surrey
- Ramster Hall, Chiddingfold in Surrey
- Warbrook House, in Hampshire
- Wotton House, near Dorking in Surrey
- Denbies Wine Estate near Dorking, Surrey
- The Elvetham Hotel Hook in Hampshire
- Great Fosters, Egham in Surrey
- Pennyhill Park, Bagshot in Surrey
- Audleys Wood, Basingstoke Hampshire
- The Tithe Barn Ditcham near Petersfield in Hampshire
- The Lythe Hill Hotel & Spa near Haslemere, Surrey
- Russets Country House, near Haslemere in Surrey
- Trunkwell Mansion House, near Reading, Berkshire
- Clock Barn, Whitchurch (near Basingstoke/Andover) in Hampshire
- Farnham Castle, Farnham in Surrey
- The Mandolay in Guildford, Surrey
- Gate Street Barn near Bramley Surrey
- Pemboke Lodge in Richmond Park, Surrey
- DeVere Beaumont Estate in Windsor Berkshire
- Northbrook Park near Farnham, Surrey
- Froyle Park near Alton in Hampshire
- Milbridge Court near Frensham in Surrey
- Wasing Park near Aldermaston in Berkshire
- The Harbour Hotel (formerly Radisson Blu) in Guildford, Surrey
- Silchester House, Basingstoke in Hampshire
- Botleys Mansion, Chertsey in Surrey
- Cain Manor, Headley Down in Surrey
…plus too many more to mention!
To check if your wedding date is available, please call Natasha on 07841 511406 or send an email.